AliExpress-Senior Integrated Marketing Expert/高级整合营销专家-西班牙站/Madrid
Are you exciting to build an excellent marketing campaign in Europe? Do you want to cooperation with the best brands in Europe to create huge buzz? Do you want to lead the project to realize your ideas and getting support across teams?
AliExpress is looking for an experienced Marketing Planer. Think and execute fresh ideas, build the campaign from 0 to end. The ideal candidate has a good combination of the creative ideas and detail execution plan. This is your chance to help shape the marketing campaign of one of the most exciting shopping platform in the world.
1. Drive marketing and operation strategy according to Spanish consumer habits; Lead big promotion events such as 11.11 and Black Friday; Develop the differential marketing strategy and innovative marketing for regional market.
2. Develop and drive a coordinated marketing efforts to complete business targets, with close engagement with category team.
3. Lead idea generation for creative marketing strategy according to Spanish Media environments, achieve to landing it as product.
4. Leverage and integrate existing relationships to drive comprehensive strategies, including branding communication, new digital media promotion, internal resources, products merchandising and etc.
5. Summarize and analyze projects, optimize the process of marketing campaign landing, improve efficiency of project execution with productization thinking.
6. Be recognized as an authority and contribute to the adoption of sharing the analysis of marketing cases across internal team.
1. 5+ years of relevant work experience in E-commerce, branding marketing or online marketing.
2. Experienced in across border e-commerce marketing, strong understanding of overseas market.
3. Ability to drive marketing campaigns independently and experienced in Project management.
4. Deep analytical abilities with data, strong learning ability and handling stress ability are needed.
5. Oversea studying and marketing work experience is preferred.
6. Excellent command of spoken and English, Fluency in Spanish is preferred.