Alibaba Cloud-Solutions Architect-India
Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud, the technology arm of Alibaba Group – one of the world’s largest internet companies, provides a highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective infrastructure platform in the cloud combined with comprehensive big data and AI capabilities that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world. The ultimate benefit of Alibaba Cloud is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn CAPEX into OPEX. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance and can take advantage of Alibaba Cloud’s expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. Alibaba Cloud international is to expand Alibaba cloud services market out of China. Currently data centers are expanded into continents including America, APAC, Mideast and Europe. The team's mission is to establish data center footprints in major markets to construct a global resource network for Alibaba Cloud, then recruit customers globally.
Established In September 2009, Alibaba Cloud (Alibaba Cloud Computing) develops highly scalable cloud computing and data management services providing large and small businesses, financial institutions, governments and other organizations with flexible, cost-effective solutions to their networking and information needs. A business of the Alibaba Group, one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies, Alibaba Cloud operates the network that powers Alibaba’s extensive online and mobile commerce ecosystem, and sells a comprehensive suite of cloud-computing products and services.
Solutions Architect (SA) is a key pre-sales technical position in Alibaba Cloud international business division. Our CA’s are experienced cloud architects with comprehensive IT knowledge and industry insight and are, ultimately, the key to success on implementing projects. Solutions Architects are responsible for developing solutions in Alibaba Cloud and helping customers and partners to develop their applications and services on the Alibaba Cloud platform.
Closely work with customers to ensure their cloud architecture is successfully implemented by assisting them in building their applications and services on the Alibaba Cloud platform.
- Create and present solution architecture designs to C-level/senior personnel.
- Responsible for understanding the unique requirements of customers and partners, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on Alibaba Cloud cloud services.
- Provide assistance to Alibaba Cloud customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto Alibaba Cloud platforms. This includes providing migration technique support for both applications and databases.
- Responsible for demo development and testing Alibaba Cloud services.
- A background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements. Experience working or studying abroad is preferred.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites. Must also be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
- Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns. Experience with Structs, Hibernate, Tomcat or Weblogic server.
- Nice to have one of the industry experience from Game, E-Commerce, Genomic/Healthcare, Media, Travel, Education, IoT...
- Experience with Redis/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ NoSQL DB/ Hadoop/ Spark/Machine Learning...
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using
text and diagrams.
- Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology. Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
- Good communication skills, a good team player and has professional attitude to work
- Fluent English is required.