HR Dept.-Staffing Manager (APAC-North Asia)-Hangzhou
The responsibility is to design and implement talent solutions to meet Alibaba's explosive business growth. This includes:
• As a "Staffing Generalist", working consultatively with hiring managers & partners. You will need to interpret the talents needs behind business strategies and goals to recruiting strategies and activities.
• Source, qualify and hire across all teams/business units/or even business groups, primarily for Business Development, Sales, Pre-Sales and data technology related roles; assisting to drive our solutions/products to expand our business globally and develop Alibaba's cutting-edge technologies globally.
• Articulating the risk and benefits of a hire, mitigating hiring risk by identify pros and cons for each hiring, especially to those senior level positions; advising the principals and methods about making right hiring decision, enabling hiring manages and other interviewers to improve their skillset by provide trainings, sharing and case studies.
• Create robust pipelines, leverage existing talent programs and initiatives to attract potential candidates, enhance Alibaba's employer brand by spreading our talents strategy through all channels, social networking and talent events.
• Being an ambassador for Alibaba, providing great candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s like to really work here.
• Effectively manage all resources, systems and tools, work to improve upon existing products and processes to drive recruiting efficiency and innovation.
• 5+ years progressive recruiting experience (at least 2 years in-house recruiting), with a minimum of 2 years focused specifically on technical/engineering positions
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, qualifying and offering
• Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
• Experienced partnering with hiring managers, interviews and team members throughout the hiring process, able to communicate across all levels of the org internally, as well as externally.
• Passionate about Alibaba product and able to speak to our technology/industry, sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill positions.
• Strong research skills and ability and interest in creating a talent map via strong understanding of relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, market trends and etc.
• Fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written. Mandarin is a plus.