Architecture definitions of high-end embedded processor for next generation of IoT market. This position involves deep understanding of RISC architecture, compiler, algorithms, and VLSI design. The processor architect should also have basic knowledge about AI algorithm and accelerator architecture. Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments.
1. Master or Phd. degree in Electronics or Computer Science/Engineering from leading universities.
2. 10+ year experience on CPU/SoC development, system architect experience will be a plus.
3. Strong domain knowledge of RISC and CPU architecture and familiar with RISC-V will be a plus.
4. Direct experience on high performance CPU (above 1GHz)/GPU or SoC design,.
5. Direct experience on cache coherent and fabric design. In depth knowledge with bus operations and multi-CPU core SOC solution.
6. Strong understanding of performance modeling and profiling.
7. Strong understanding of RTL design and familiar with synthesis and DFT technology.