Admin Dept-Office Manager-Hong Kong
- To provide overall supervision of Admin services (Administrator, Receptionists, Office Assistants and/or outsourced vendor staff) covering multiple locations e.g. HK, Macau, Japan etc. and ensure smooth running of the related administration functions and services.
- Identifies office renovation project requirements by gathering internal team data, analyzing operations, determining project scope and documenting results;
- Work with Procurement team to manage office inventory and property/ equipment;
- Work with Procurement team to review vendor contracts and proceed procurement through cost-effective bids and negotiates with suppliers to meet quality, delivery, and cost objectives;
- Analyze office growth based on headcount and lease duration to develop proper office expansion and renovation plan;
- Research on market and industry on office space planning;
- Identify deficiencies and areas for improvement and redesign office environment;
- Coordinate event logistics for a variety of meetings including liaising with vendors and participants;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Responsible for annual and monthly budget development, analysis, and proposal;
- Oversee facilities management and ensure annual property insurance etc.;
- Work closely with HQ Admin and Workspace Mgt teams for ad hoc projects and system setup/improvement
- To act as advocates of Group's culture and value propositions
- Languages requirement: Fluently in English, Mandarin & Japanese (additional competency).
- Software kills: Excellent in Excel, PowerPoint and some basic drawings skill.
- Others: Customer oriented, self-discipline, result-driven, self-motivated, matured, multi-tasking and willing to travel.
- At least 8-10 years in general office administration and project experience, preferably in sizeable company, with at least 5 years at supervisory level
Immediately availability is preferred