Property Management in KLIA 1
1. Responsible for EWTP hub property management, including but not limited to setting up the standard, KPIs, and etc.
2. Responsible for the supervision of daily property management work and performance management of the vendor working team, seek continuous improvement of service standard and performance of vendor working team, and achieve high level of satisfactory level.
3. Responsible for the contingency management at the site.
4. Responsible for customer interface, including but not limited to invoicing, rental
collection, maintainance, and addressing complains.
5. Responsible for budgeting, process/cost optimization, and vendor selection.
6. Responsible for related government relationship management to ensure
operation continuity of EWTP hub, and support on business development.
1. base in Kuala Lumpur, proficient in Chinese will be an advantage
2. Ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in property management in air freight cargo terminals, or large scale industrial park, or logistic park, or commercial buildings. Candidates with property management experience in air freight cargo terminals will be prioritized.
3. Ideal candidates is of bachelor’s degree or above, positive, high sense of responsibility, self-initiative, take ownership, is able to work under pressure, and is willing to travel in case needed. .