蚂蚁金服-Aligroup Risk Manager
Job Brief: We are looking for an experienced Risk Manager within the Aligroup Risk Management team. The candidate will be responsible for managing the enterprise risk for Aligroup’s ecommerce merchant platforms – focusing on balancing fraud and chargeback rates as well as reducing disruptions to the payment experience. This includes securing new alternative payment channels, with a full risk assessment and follow up to implement mitigating steps and actions.
To succeed in this role, the candidate should have a broad knowledge of all aspects of managing risk for e-commerce merchants – with a practical approach to resolving issues.
1.Responsible and accountable for key risk operating metrics for assigned business lines, specifically around fraud rates, risk decline rates and overall payment success rates.
2. Responsible for assessing new payment channels – to ensure that the risk of these new channels are mitigated.
3. Review high risk triggers and thresholds – and recommend changes to improve effectiveness and efficiency
4. Review trends in the local payment fraud, understand local dynamics and drivers – and recommend/implement initiatives to further mitigate merchant risk
5. Support key internal stakeholders on merchant risk operation issues – such as the management team across products, business, technology, and channels/customer funds.
6. Collaborating with the broader risk team including products, strategy, technology and operations to implement mitigating strategies.
1. Background in merchant acquiring risk management – preferably across multiple verticals such as transaction monitoring, risk strategies and risk assessment.
2. Knowledge of payment and risk business matters, such as mobile payments, digital payments, fraud, etc.
3. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
4. Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
5.Proficiency in both Chinese and English
6. BSc/BA in Computer Science or relevant field