Lazadacrossborder-Customer Experience Operation-消费者体验运营专家
Lazada is the No. 1 online shopping & selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Lazada helps local and international sellers as well as brands serve the millions of consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data and service solutions. Southeast Asia is the next big internet market and global melting point for the whole world e-commerce.
1. Responsible for the consumer experience improvement and optimization of Lazada cross-border business. Through in-depth analysis of the consumer pain points from e-commerce platform, design the improvement strategy and action plan, by leveraging service and commercial resources for implementation.
2. Focus on the overall service experience strategy and planning, locate the consumer experience issues or improvement area through consumer feedback and behavioral data analysis from local countries, set priorities and implementation path, and drive for scalable solution by specific projects.
3. Explore the consumer experience pain points from commercial perspectives, develop corresponding commercial service solutions based on group resources and cross-department cooperation, and improve consumer experience.
4. Coordinate commercial, data, product, tech and other related team resources through cross-department cooperation to obtain measurable business results.
5. From the competition perspective, and continue to provide cross-border consumers with service experience beyond their expectations through continuous service model innovation and reengineering.
1. More than 6 years of working experience in Internet marketing industries, with working experience in cross-border e-commerce retail business of consumer service, marketing, user operation, business analysis and other related fields. Relevant working experience in consumer experience research and consulting institutions is preferable. Have a certain depth of theoretical research and business practice on the characteristics and differences of commodity quality, logistics and after-sales service experience in cross-border e-commerce retail industry;
2. Strong systematic thinking ability and keen data mining ability, able to draw accurate and comprehensive analysis conclusions by using acquired data and information;
3. Strong business driving force and cross-team and cross-functional communication and coordination ability. Excellent execution, innovation and learning ability. Experience in project coordination and management.
4. Have a certain concept of Internet product tools, can quickly learn product tools, and have the idea and optimization ability of product tools operation.
5. Results-oriented, with flexibility when facing difficulties, full of positive energy, fluent English communication is preferable.