New Retail Design Business Unit-Senior Content Strategist(English)-Alibaba.com
We are looking for an experienced Senior Content Strategist (UX) to join the Alibaba.com’s content team. This position is specific to the overseas B2B unit of Alibaba Group. Alibaba.com is the world’s largest B2B marketplace, connecting millions of buyers and sellers from around the world each day.
On the Alibaba.com content team, the content strategist will be responsible for:
• Creating web and UX content to support the operational of various business teams
• Collaborating with product managers, marketing teams and designers and engineers to ensure simple, creative and useful products that customers will engage with and enjoy.
Roles & Expectations
• Define, write, edit, and improve interface copy, user emails, landing pages and other product-related content.
• Collaborate with product managers, designers, researchers and engineers to deliver responsive products for a global audience.
• Serve as an effective content focal for all user-facing content.
• Able to develop and enforce brand direction and content guidelines.
• Constantly looking for new ways to improve content quality, results or efficiency.
• Able to discover new opportunities to drive basic business value through content.
• Creates quality content that puts the customer at the heart of the experience.
• Output exhibits clarity of thought and attention to detail.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in the face of a challenge, someone who can jump over language barriers and cultural disparities and come out stronger.
• Possess a solid understanding of user-centered design processes and information architecture principles.
• Possess all fundamental skills of the discipline. Have a working knowledge of content creation, publishing and management tools.
• Ability to think creatively – both in terms of content and problem solving.
• Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to changes in project and business strategy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 3-5 years or more of related experience in content creation or creative writing.
• A portfolio showing quality content deliverables or writing samples.
• Related degree preferred but not required.
• Spoken Mandarin is highly recommneded.
*This position is based in Hangzhou, China
|New Retail Design Business Unit-Senior Content Strategist(Russian)-AliExpress||用户体验与研究||莫斯科||若干||2019-08-21|
|New Retail Design Business Unit-Senior Content Strategist(English)-AliExpress||用户体验与研究||杭州||若干||2019-08-15|