T-Head-Staff Engineer, Verification
* Work with Architecture and Software teams to ensure micro-architecture and design is fully verified/validated across multiple platforms
* Contribute significantly to verification infrastructure development
* Development of System Verilog/UVM based protocol/traffic generators/checkers, development of test plan based on functional requirements
Masters degree desired, Bachelor's degree in CS/EE is required. 5+ years of relevant experience in ASIC verification field.
* Should have worked on developing/implementing test plans at the chip-level for complex ASICs.
* Fluent in System Verilog and scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
* Must have intimate knowledge of UVM methodology.
* Experience in the verification of SoC and other IPs such as CPU Subsystem, Ethernet, PCIE, DDR, Serdes etc.
* Knowledgeable about assertions and functional coverage
* Experience with code coverage, formal verification tools; familiarity with evolving verification methodologies.
* Very good communication skills and ability and desire to work in a geographically diverse team environment.
* Will be responsible for definition, development and execution of self-checking tests for complex digital ASICs
|T-HEAD-Staff Engineer, Chip Architect-Sunnyvale, US||开发||森尼韦尔||若干||2020-02-21|
|T-HEAD-Staff Engineer, Physical Design-SOC integration&Signoff||开发||森尼韦尔||若干||2020-02-21|
|T-HEAD-Miro-Architect and Design Engineer-Sunnyvale, US||开发||森尼韦尔||若干||2020-02-20|
|平头哥-Staff Engineer, Package-Sunnyvale, US||开发||森尼韦尔||若干||2020-02-15|
|平头哥-Signal Integrity&Power Integrity Engineer-上海||开发||上海||若干||2020-02-10|