T-Head-Staff Engineer, Verification
* Work with Architecture and Software teams to ensure micro-architecture and design is fully verified/validated across multiple platforms
* Contribute significantly to verification infrastructure development
* Development of System Verilog/UVM based protocol/traffic generators/checkers, development of test plan based on functional requirements
Masters degree desired, Bachelor's degree in CS/EE is required. 5+ years of relevant experience in ASIC verification field.
* Should have worked on developing/implementing test plans at the chip-level for complex ASICs.
* Fluent in System Verilog and scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
* Must have intimate knowledge of UVM methodology.
* Experience in the verification of SoC and other IPs such as CPU Subsystem, Ethernet, PCIE, DDR, Serdes etc.
* Knowledgeable about assertions and functional coverage
* Experience with code coverage, formal verification tools; familiarity with evolving verification methodologies.
* Very good communication skills and ability and desire to work in a geographically diverse team environment.
* Will be responsible for definition, development and execution of self-checking tests for complex digital ASICs
|平头哥-SoC System Validation Engineer-上海||开发||上海||若干||2020-09-17|
|Ant Group-Senior Software Engineer (Java)-WorldFirst||开发||中国香港||若干||2020-09-15|
|Expert Backend Engineer-Machine Intelligence Israel Lab-Tel Aviv||开发||以色列||若干||2020-09-11|
|Ant Group-Mobile staff engineer-International BG||开发||杭州,上海,深圳||若干||2020-09-03|
|平头哥-SoC System Validation Engineer-北京||开发||北京||若干||2020-09-03|