Machine Intelligence Technology-Senior Staff Engineer-Optimization Solver
Are you wondering what Differential Programming and Software 2.0 are? Are you wondering what the next fundamental breakthrough in Deep Learning could be? Do you want to be part of the effort that pushes the envelope of AI from perceptual intelligence to cognitive intelligence? Welcome to Alibaba Damo Academy/Machine Intelligence Technology/Representation Learning & Application team.
We are building the technologies that can drive many complex business decisions (e.g. related to e-commerce and security across many languages and countries) by leveraging massive amount of structured and multimodal data (so called Big Data) generated by Alibaba platform at low cost. The foremost layer of this technology stack is Big Data Representation Learning - extracting good (robust, complete, general) representation from aforementioned Big Data with little label/supervision for wide range of down stream decisions.
While we had made progress by incorporating and extending the most recent AI advances in NLP and Computer Vision, there are still many challenging fundamental problems ranging from complex neural network and cost function design to its underlay large-scale distributed computation and optimization platform (software and hardware) architecture yet to break ground. Propelled/Fueled by the extremely complex decisions demanded of the Alibaba Digital Economy and the massive data it generates, and supported by a prestige research institution and its resources, you will have the unique opportunity to conduct bleeding edge research that defines the next generation of AI technology.
Operations research and optimization techniques have enormous business value to Alibaba, as almost every of its business involves optimization-based decision making. Optimization techniques have been playing a critical role in proving the competency of Alibaba during the expansion of its business boundaries. We are inviting talented and experienced experts in the development of optimization algorithms and numerical packages to join us, to work together to build efficient solver packages and apply them to more business scenarios.
1. Design and implement numerical packages of algorithms such as presolver routines, primal and dual Simplex methods, interior-point methods, decomposition techniques, mixed-integer programming routines and heuristics, as well as parallel, distribution, and GPU computing.
2. Develop and implement novel algorithms for linear optimization, mixed-integer optimization, and online optimization. Research on open problems in these areas.
3. Combine optimization and machine-learning techniques, and apply them to e-commerce, resource allocation, scheduling, logistics, etc., to reduce operational cost or improve efficiency.
1. BS degree (or above) in Mathematics, Operations Research (OR), Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Engineering, or similar technical field of study; MS or Ph.D. is an advantage.
2. Familiar with methods in linear and mixed integer optimization. Knowledge of machine learning is a plus. Candidates who have publications in top journals and conferences are preferred.
3. Strong programming skills in C/C++ programming language. Knowledge in BLAS, CUDA, OpenMP, MPI, or compiler design is a plus.
4. Experience with numerical software package implementation.
5. Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong team player.
6. Eager to learn, passionate about optimization and OR technologies.
|Deep Learning Expert-Machine Intelligence Israel Lab||算法||特拉维夫||若干||2020-02-14|
|阿里云智能事业群-Senior Algorithm Engineer or Senior Machine Learning Research Engineer-基础设施领域||算法||杭州||若干||2020-02-05|
|Senior Machine Learning and Computer Vision-Researcher-Tel Aviv||算法||特拉维夫||若干||2020-02-03|
|Computer Graphics Algorithm Engineer-Machine Intelligence Israel Lab||算法||特拉维夫||若干||2020-01-29|
|Deep Learning Engineer-Machine Intelligence Israel Lab||算法||特拉维夫||若干||2020-01-25|