Alibaba DAMO Academy-Chip Research Scientist
Data Computing - Computing Technology Lab
The Computing Technology Lab focuses on advanced research topics in computing, memory/storage, and interconnect technologies that can revolutionize today's computing systems with holistic innovations ranging from system architectures to VLSI designs, to enable new computing capabilities for improving energy efficiency and performance across multiple application domains, including both high-performance and embedded computing.
The Computing Tech Lab of Alibaba Damo Academy is looking for candidates of research scientist in the broad areas of advanced computing technologies, computing system architecture, memory and storage, interconnecting technologies etc. The responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
1. Explore unfamiliar/unknown research spaces, define possible directions and formulate research topics in new horizons.
2. Advanced research on novel algorithms, new architecture and solutions in the areas aforementioned.
3. Modeling, validating and prototyping of new technologies.
4. Technology transfer to hardware/software implementation for commercial deployment.
Successful candidates should meet one or more of the following requirements:
1. Ph.D. degree in CS/EE/CE or equivalent major in prestigious institutes. Industrial experiences in relevant areas is a plus.
2. Insight in specific research topics and passion in reaching out unknowns.
3. Experience with widely-used design automation tools and programming language.
4. Target-oriented and self-motivated.
5. Fluent English speaking and technical writing is a must.
|Search Business Unit-Staff Algorithm Engineer-Seattle||算法||西雅图||若干||2020-02-27|
|高德-Computer Vision Research Scientist -Bay Area||算法||旧金山||若干||2020-02-25|