Alibaba DAMO Academy-AI Chip Architecture Scientist -Sunnyvale
Data Computing - Computing Technology Lab
The Computing Technology Lab focuses on advanced research topics in computing, memory/storage, and interconnect technologies that can revolutionize today's computing systems with holistic innovations ranging from system architectures to VLSI designs, to enable new computing capabilities for improving energy efficiency and performance across multiple application domains, including both high-performance and embedded computing.
The Computing Tech Lab of Alibaba Damo Academy is looking for research scientists in the area of AI hardware architecting. The responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
1. Advanced research on AI algorithms and associated hardware architecture
2. Modeling and design space exploration of hardware architecture
3. Performance, power and area analysis
4. Develop test and test plans for validating the architecture on existing platform
5. Collaborate with design team for RTL and physical implementation
Successful candidates should meet one or more of the following requirements:
1. Ph.D. degree in CS/EE/CE or equivalent major, minimum 2 years of industrial experiences in IC architect, design, verification or other relevant areas. Experience with Deep-Learning/NN is a plus.
2. Experience with DL frameworks, such as TensorFlow/Pytorch/Caffe, and or development platform such as CUDA/OpenCL is a plus.
3. Experience with IC design/verification flow/tools such as DC, DCG, VCS, ICC etc.
4. Programming language such as C/C++, TCL, Perl, Python and unix/linux experience is required.
5. Excellent communication skills and self-motivated, team-working altitude.
6. Fluent English speaking and technical writing is a must.
|达摩院-数据计算-计算技术-Video Algorithm-Architecture Co-Design Scientist||算法||上海||若干||2019-11-14|