达摩院-数据计算-计算技术-New Memory System Architect-Sunnyvale
The Computing Technology Lab focuses on advanced research topics in computing, memory/storage, and interconnect technologies that can revolutionize today's computing systems with holistic innovations ranging from system architectures to VLSI designs, to enable new computing capabilities for improving energy efficiency and performance across multiple application domains, including both high-performance and embedded computing.
Therefore you will have excellent work opportunities with field leading experts from all different domains to change the world. And also we rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
· Define system-level memory architectures including key features, performance requirements, block level definition; develop proof of concept and conduct and/or guide implementation and prototyping efforts.
· Conduct memory and storage system performance study, workloads characterization of datacenter and mobile systems.
· Conduct FPGA/ASIC prototype development and feasibility studies.
· Identify opportunities in traditional computing applications and emerging AI applications; Help define new projects to address these opportunities and play a key technical role in their execution.
· Documentation of architecture, design and IP specifications.
· Create innovative IP, publish at conferences, and generate whitepapers.
· M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Architecture, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
· >5 years of experience in memory and/or storage system architecture or design, good plus in system software and machine learning framework development.
· Fundamental understanding of server memory and storage hierarchies, and the potential performance trade-offs and optimizations involved.
· Great experience in memory/storage subsystem performance modeling, and memory system design or storage system design.
· Good knowledge of C/C++, Python, Linux. Ability and willingness to code and debug hands-on when necessary.
· Good understanding of neural network accelerator architecture with GPU/FPGA etc., and deep learning infrastructure (Torch, Caffe, TensorFlow, etc.)
· Good plus in component logic design, HDL/Verilog development, system integration, and debug.
· Good plus in FPGA design and synthesis tools, simulation tools, and scripting tools for test automation
· Track record of innovation and creativity in problem solving.
· Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|数据计算-计算技术-Neuromorphic Algorithm Research Scientist||开发||上海||若干||2019-09-20|
|数据计算-计算技术-Neuromorphic Architecture Research Scientist||开发||上海||若干||2019-09-20|