New Retail Design Business Unit-Senior UX Designer-Alibaba.com
The New Retail Design Unit focuses on Alibaba’s globalization goals and efforts in the retail domain. Building the bridge between businesses and customers, our team, as one part of the New Retail Design Unit, is responsible for providing end-to-end user experience design solutions with brand identity specific to Alibaba.com, for both suppliers and buyers.
The business and design goal for Alibaba.com is to digitalize the traditional offline international trading business: We make it easy for small businesses everywhere to do business anywhere.
We have an exciting opportunity for senior UX designers to join us.
Roles and responsibilities
* Align customer needs with business goals by designing with a holistic thinking process and methodology.
* Utilize user data, business requirements and technical capabilities of the project to create design solutions within constraints.
* Communicate and follow through on design concepts and strategies to peers and international stakeholders.
* Initiate and participate in user research, as needed on key projects.
* Work closely with our international design teams across the world.
* Be a problem-solver for interface issues that may appear during a project’s implementation, and ensure a good user experience throughout the product lifecycle.
* More than three years of experience in related working areas, including interaction and visual design.
* *A formal education background in human-computer interaction, industrial design, visual communication, or education-related design disciplines is desirable.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills to present and explain design solutions to cross-functional teams.
* Fluency in both Chinese and English. An international background is desirable.
Job Location: Hangzhou, China
Note: To be considered for the position, your portfolio (website or pdf) must be included in the application.
|New Retail Design Business Unit-Senior UX Designer(Hangzhou)-AliExpress||视觉||杭州||若干||2020-01-31|