Alibaba Cloud-Community Operation Manager -Beijing
Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud, the technology arm of Alibaba Group – one of the world’s largest internet companies, provides a highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective infrastructure platform in the cloud combined with comprehensive big data and AI capabilities that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world. The ultimate benefit of Alibaba Cloud is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn CAPEX into OPEX. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance and can take advantage of Alibaba Cloud’s expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. Alibaba Cloud international is to expand Alibaba cloud services market out of China. Currently data centers are expanded into continents including America, APAC, Mideast and Europe. The team's mission is to establish data center footprints in major markets to construct a global resource network for Alibaba Cloud, then recruit customers globally.
As the community operation manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end community operation including the operation strategy, the user base growth, user interaction and engagement, and user value increase. The details as follows
1) Based on the Alibaba Cloud International team business goal, plan long-term community business strategy and short-term execution strategy with clear objectives and KPI to support the business. The key KPIs are to drive the community users, registered users and acquire new customers and also existing customer retention.
2) Community operation strategy planning and operational process and guideline setting.
3) Campaign planning and execution to build up the good community atmosphere.
4) Be responsible for the core-value users development including MVP, authors and KOLs to boost the user base leveraging the key users and increase the user stickiness、activeness and loyalty.
5) Work with core-value users to plan and execute the online campaigns and offline meetups.
6) Enhance user activeness and incent the UGC and high quality content.
7) Analyze data and collect the feedbacks from users to continuously come up with the optimized actions and enhance the community operation methodology.
1) Have learning or working background for development, familiar with cloud computing technology and international mainstream technology communities.
2) 7+ year work experience in overseas content operating.
3) Good at grasping the needs of users at all levels of the community and content, good at developing activities to encourage users to participate in community interaction.
4) Outstanding content creation, public speaking and presentation skills.
5) Pre-established credibility and recognition in speaking engagements and technology publications is preferred.
6) Good project coordination skills, highly team spirited, positive can-do attitude, can work to tight deadlines.
7) Fluent English, Chinese is must-have.
8) The ability of handling the ambiguity and outstanding challenges.