Computer Graphics Algorithm Engineer-Machine Intelligence Israel Lab
Alibaba is one the largest and most advanced internet, cloud, e-commerce, retail, logistics and technology company in the world. Within Alibaba, DAMO Academy's mission is to build high-impact AI technologies that will empower the core business of Alibaba, and create new business opportunities that are otherwise impossible.
The Israeli Lab is spearheading research and development of core computer vision and machine learning technologies, collaborating with world-class global teams to deliver emerging products and technologies.
As part of the XR (eXtended Reality) group, you will work on innovative projects in the field of augmented and mixed reality, on multiple platforms. Your work will leverage the immense amount of visual data, computational power and infrastructure generated by the Alibaba ecosystem
You can expect to work on topics such as:
- Modern Image generation methods (GAN, style-transfer, image-image-translation)
- Scene Reconstruction (light estimation, inverse graphics)
- Rendering (3D modelling, OpenGL, Path-tracing, PBR, IBL)
- Develop robust algorithms for systems that will serve many millions of users
- Research innovative solutions that will make an impact on how people shop online
- Masters in CS or equivalent
- Experience in Deep Learning
- Past research/work in CG or CV
- Passion for Augmented Reality & VFX applications
Our work is where we spend most of our days, so as a person on the team, we also expect you to:
- Be nice and foster a positive working environment and relationships.
- Be open-minded. We work with other cultures all the time, make the most of it!
- Advanced: push the team to new fun & effective unexplored habits.