人力资源部-Talent Operation Manager-杭州
The Talent Acquisition Operations Manager will build and deliver programs that support the talent acquisition strategy through working with the talent acquisition manager in business unit. This role is key in driving creation of recruitment quality initiatives, process change initiatives and other initiatives to meet the increasing company expectations as it relates to the talent strategy and growth.
• Manage tools related to TA to support global recruitment like Applicant Tracking System, Talent Pool system and the Careers Site.
• Develop and communicate all TA project plans reporting progress to stakeholders.
• Ensure on-time, on-target data quality, reporting metrics, relevant maintenance, refinements and other updates surrounding processes, policy, systems and tools.
• Responsible for building and delivering hiring manager training (process overview, system training and reporting).
• Leverages analytical data to improve effectiveness of all Talent Acquisition programs, reporting successes.
• Designs and executes training programs to ensure all Talent Acquisition Partners are properly utilizing technology and resources, communicating improvements and tracking metrics.
• Focuses on continuous improvement to incorporate feedback in talent acquisition processes on a regular basis.
• Stays abreast of employment trends affecting the recruitment function, current employment legislation and policies. Builds data-driven business cases to improve recruitment strategies, and gathers support needed to recommended changes.
• 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment related experience
• Experience with recruitment related programs
• Experience recruiting across all functions in an international organization
• Proven ability to effectively lead and manage external search firms and solid experience using applicant tracking systems
• Knowledge of employment and immigration laws
• Strong presentation skills with experience influencing decisions.
• Ability to deliver project plans and execute on schedule.
• Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and project management skills
• Bachelor's degree