平头哥-SoC Technical lead（IoT）-上海
As a lead of the SoC design team, you will build the next generation IoT SoC in advanced process. You will be the SoC Technical lead and representative interfacing with different teams such as analog, verification, IP, physical design and so on.
You responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Have system design expertise, define and lead implementations of SoC top level architecture.
• Interface with the physical design team and be responsible for integrating subsystems at full chip level and deliver the RTL to backend team for physical design.
• Interface with the DV team to draft SoC top level verification plan. Define function coverage point and provide debug perspectives for SoC top level verification.
• Help to create top level SPECs such as SDC, UPF plan etc.
• Work closely with design and PD team to optimize PPA
• BS or MS of EE, 15+ years of experience on SoC architecting or ASIC design experience.
• Strong background of computer architecture.
• Familiar with SoC design flow, sophisticated with high performance/speed architecture and low power architecture.
• With domain knowledge with micro controller, speech recognition, vision processing, audio/video encoding/decoding.
• Familiar with PCIe, DDR, USB architectural protocol
• Familiar with popular on-chip cache coherence protocol
• Familiar with popular on-chip interconnect protocol (e.g., AMBA AXI, OCP, TileLink, NOC, etc.)
• Tight-knit collaboration, schedule and resource planning, and task/team management skills.