菜鸟网络-Cargo Operations Manager (M/F/X)-Liege
Full time Contract.
Manage the day-to-day safe and efficient operations.
Monitor and organize all activities in all aspects of the operations, safety and service performance, staffing, and handling facilities.
Implement the overall service delivery program, business plan and budget of the corporate.
Oversees customer relationships and engagement.
• Develop and implement the best practice in operational processes, systems and facilities and resources deployment
• Be accountable for the KPIs regarding the operational productivity, safety, security and customer satisfaction, and service delivery excellence.
• Ensure reliable customer service delivery and best performance by providing leadership, operational direction and resources required.
• Ensure the high standards of safety and security are achieved with corporate requirements, government legislation and international best practice.
• Identify industry trends, legislative and economic factors that have potential to disrupt existing service to make recommendations for business solutions and/or action plans
• Develop professional relationship with internal and external customer to ensure effective operations
• Be the closer partner to commercial team in offering professional advice regarding the service level agreements (SLAs) of relevant service contracts.
• Implement a review and risk assessment process on all SOPs and working practices to identify any unsafe practice areas for quality improvement
• Be innovative and promote the introduction of new processes & product enhancements to drive quality improvement and unit cost optimization
• Be responsible for accident investigation, reporting and statistical analysis
• Manage, take ownership and implement projects if assigned
• Any other tasks assigned by upper management
• Support and promote company’s Culture.
Qualifications and Competencies
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, advanced degree in related field is advantageous
• 5 years of experience with at least 3 years management level experience in leading team/project
• Cargo operations, e-commerce operations, freight forwarding, logistics, supply chain related background
• Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English (minimum B2 or equivalent) and French (minimum B2 or equivalent)
• Knowledge of Mandarin or any other language is advantageous.
• Proven track record in operational management.
• Strong self-motivated, open-minded, able to work under pressure and a team player.
• Innovative mind and willing to face challenge.
• Effective people management and planning / organizing skills
• Customer centric
• Analytical with a good judgement