Senior Machine Learning and Computer Vision-Engineer-Israel
Alibaba's DAMO-Israel lab is super-charging innovative products by empowering them with Deep-AI. These products are targeting fascinating new markets, such as photo sharing, storage services, and more.
The Israeli Lab is spearheading research and development of core computer vision and machine learning technologies, collaborating with world-class global teams to deliver emerging products and technologies.
As part of Alibaba Israel Machine Intelligence Lab, you will work on innovative projects, your work will leverage the immense amount of visual data, computational power and infrastructure generated by the Alibaba ecosystem.
As an algorithm engineer in our team, you will:
• Be part of a very strong and dedicated team, committed to making a difference
• Research, develop and improve building boxes & components in computer vision & related fields
• Be responsible for end-to-end quality, from understanding the requirements, through suggesting solutions, defining your benchmarks, and making sure your solution is working in the wild
• Be part of knowledge sharing and collaboration, making the team stronger together.
• At least 6 years of relevant industry experience, with proven success of delivering high-quality solutions
• MSc in a relevant field in a leading institution. Ph.D. is an advantage
• Proven experience in computer vision
• At least 2 years of experience in Deep learning
• Knowledge of additional data science fields is an advantage
We are very proud of our culture and vision of Alibaba, which includes continuous learning, adaptivity, teamwork and commitment. Would you like to join us on this journey?
|Alibaba Quantum Laboratory (AQL)-Quantum Scientist, Device Theory-Hangzhou||算法||杭州||若干||2021-05-14|
|Alibaba Quantum Laboratory (AQL)-Process Engineer, Quantum Computing-Hangzhou||算法||杭州||若干||2021-05-13|