Alibaba Quantum Laboratory (AQL)-Quantum Software Engineer-Hangzhou
AQL's mission is to realize the revolutionary potentials of quantum computing. Our interdisciplinary and international expert team is based in Hangzhou, China and Bellevue (WA), USA. English is AQL's sole working language.
We are a full stack R&D program with an emphasis on building hardware and systems of superconducting quantum computers. Outstanding candidates from all central areas of quantum computing are welcome to apply. Currently, priorities will be given to device-level theory and simulation, error-correction, quantum computer architecture, and experimental solid-state physics. Our hardware laboratory in Hangzhou includes a dedicated cleanroom.
AQL is proud to be a founding laboratory of DAMO Academy, Alibaba's global research institution.
As a Quantum Software Engineer, you will work with our physicists and engineers to build the software stack of the quantum computer. This position is based in Hangzhou.
• Setup programming environments for quantum experiments.
• Develop function libraries that interface with low-level classical electronics.
• Design and implement a software architecture for quantum-hardware programming.
• More than three years of knowledge and programming experience in Python or C/C++.
• More than three years of experience on software system design.
• Experience with low-level hardware interaction and/or embedded development.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area.
(a) a resume.
(b) a cover letter, in which please state in one or two paragraphs your main accomplishments and the estimated start date of the job you are applying to.
|Alibaba Quantum Laboratory (AQL)-Process Engineer, Quantum Computing-Hangzhou||算法||杭州||若干||2021-05-13|
|Senior Machine Learning and Computer Vision-Engineer-Israel||算法||特拉维夫||若干||2021-05-05|
|达摩院-Staff Engineer-Optimization Solver||算法||杭州||若干||2021-04-12|