Alibaba Cloud Intelligence-Security Compliance Solutions Architect-Hong Kong
Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud, the technology arm of Alibaba Group – one of the world’s largest internet companies, provides a highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective infrastructure platform in the cloud combined with comprehensive big data and AI capabilities that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world. The ultimate benefit of Alibaba Cloud is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn CAPEX into OPEX. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance and can take advantage of Alibaba Cloud’s expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. Alibaba Cloud international is to expand Alibaba cloud services market out of China. Currently data centers are expanded into continents including America, JAPAC, Mideast and Europe. The team's mission is to establish data center footprints in major markets to construct a global resource network for Alibaba Cloud, then recruit customers globally.
Alibaba Cloud is looking for passionate and experienced security compliance professionals to work with our customers to help guide their security compliance strategies on the Alibaba Cloud platform.
This key position requires broad experience supporting vertical industry and will have high visibility at the most senior levels of customer organizations. The position will work closely with Alibaba Cloud BD team, Solutions Architect teams, and Security product team to help the customer organisation embed the security and compliance mechanisms into the system architecture on cloud. The proposed solutions will be able to achieve the security by design and privacy by design. The candidate will be able to interpret the impacts of industry and regulatory changes, and track and report on industry trends and facilitate customer organisation to migrate the key business system to cloud without compliance concern.
1) Lead the conversation on security, risk and compliance with key Alibaba Cloud customers;
2) Help customers understand how they can integrate Alibaba Cloud security controls into their own control frameworks and recommending approaches to implement their controls on Alibaba Cloud;
3) Direct Alibaba Cloud Solutions Architects, BDs and Partner teams across multiple engagements within each customer to drive targeted outcomes and consistent advice and outcomes;
4) Work with customers to resolve complex security and compliance concerns and problems and achieve security, resilience and compliance outcomes are on the Alibaba Cloud platform through deep dive discussions, strategic presentations/recommendations, and hands on demonstrations in the Alibaba Cloud environment;
5) Develop industry related, customer-facing resources based on projected customer needs and current demand;
6) Assist the Alibaba Cloud security product and compliance team in determining the strategic direction of the various security and compliance programs based on customer interaction;
The ideal candidate should be an experienced and innovative risk and security compliance professional with exceptional stakeholder management skills and who has the ability to advise and deliver strategic outcomes to enterprise customers across the highly regulated industries, such as financial services, government, etc. They are willing to challenge, dive in to the details, and show how Alibaba Cloud can support complex security, resilience and compliance strategies, to CEO and Board level.
1) At least 4 years of cyber, risk management, compliance related consulting experience, the experience in financial industry related IT compliance experience is preferred;
2) Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields;
3) Be familiar with the global and HTK regional industry security standards and frameworks, the knowledge in financial industry risk management standards is preferred, such as HKMA SPM/C-RAF/Circulars, HKIA GL8/GL20, SFC EDSP, PDPO. Be and remain connected with industry trends and security events primarily in HTK region, but also throughout the world as it relates to industry regulations and standards;
4) Strong English and Chinese speaking, reading and writing skills, fluent mandarin is preferred; be able to adapt to fast-changing working environment and willing to travel (not frequently);
5) Be able to develop and maintain personal relationships with key industry personnel and policy makers in HTK region.
6) Understanding of cloud technology, ACA/ACP qualification is a plus.
|阿里云智能事业群-Technical Project Manager-MaxCompute||综合||北京||若干||2021-05-10|
|Alibaba Cloud Intelligence-Industry Solutions Architect (泛互联网/金融/制造/其他)-Beijing/Hangzhou||综合||杭州||若干||2021-05-10|