Alibaba Cloud-Channel Program Manager
As China's leading cloud computing provider, AliCloud has begun its journey on WW expansion. We are looking for talented individual who is experienced with channel sales and partner alliance. You will have the unique opportunity where you are challenged to think out of the box, creating and executing channel programs for the largest Chinese internet company in a competitive environment. You will work closely with the BD, product, PR, and legal teams to shape the global channel strategy and execute on that strategy with all-size global partners.
- Plays a critical role in owning the channel strategy and creating transformative partner programs that supports Alibaba Cloud partner ecosystem.
- Work with regional managers and their team, to develop sound GTM plan, build pipeline, and execute sales strategy that will help Alibaba Cloud regional team in building a successful cloud channel ecosystem.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and manage resources, in order to deliver and execute channel program performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for revenue and strategic objectives through the execution of the regional partner program
- Lead solution development efforts that best addresses partner needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
Education: Minimum of BA/BS degree in related field, advanced degree preferred (e.g., MBA)
3+ years Channel Sales experience in cloud computing or related industries.
Superior business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude.
Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English and Mandarin is preferred
Proven track record of results, demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
Cloud computing related technical or industry knowledge is a plus