Alibaba Cloud-Online Community Manager-Hangzhou/Beijing
Established In September 2009, Alibaba Cloud develops highly scalable cloud computing and data management services providing large and small businesses, financial institutions, governments and other organizations with flexible, cost-effective solutions to their networking and information needs. A business of the Alibaba Group, one of the world's largest e-commerce companies, Alibaba Cloud operates the network that powers Alibaba's extensive online and mobile commerce ecosystem, and sells a comprehensive suite of cloud-computing products and services.
1. Responsible for maintaining the operations and content production workflows of Alibaba Cloud's online community platforms (including forum, Alibaba Cloud's blog and Content Hub).
2. Developing strategies to drive engagement and increase interaction across all assets.
3. Interacting with regional managers and cloud architects to build a network of resources to build content designed to create passion and grow the community on and off the website.
4. Responsible for overseeing the content creation process and implementing the content calendar across all community platforms.
5. Interacting with and nurturing relationships with key opinion leaders and other content partners.
6. Manage the workflows for the Content Management System to ensure timely content updates.
7. Writing and blogging on 3rd party forums and platforms.
8. Analyzing the data of each platform to evaluate the success of each strategy.
1. Minimum of BA/BS degree in a related field
2. 3+ years of experience working in communications or leading online communities. Preferably with experience in the IT and software industry.
3. Experience in designing customer experiences.
4. An understanding of content marketing, content strategy and user experience design.
5. Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
6. Native English speakers. Working level of Chinese is a bonus.
7. Has experience or knowledge in online community operations
8. A motivated self-starter and a competent researcher.
9. Good project coordination skills, highly team spirited, positive can-do attitude, can work to tight deadlines.