Alibaba Cloud-Online Community Manager-Hangzhou/Beijing
Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud, the technology arm of Alibaba Group – one of the world’s largest internet companies, provides a highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective infrastructure platform in the cloud combined with comprehensive big data and AI capabilities that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world. The ultimate benefit of Alibaba Cloud is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn CAPEX into OPEX. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance and can take advantage of Alibaba Cloud’s expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. Alibaba Cloud international is to expand Alibaba cloud services market out of China. Currently data centers are expanded into continents including America, JAPAC, Mideast and Europe. The team's mission is to establish data center footprints in major markets to construct a global resource network for Alibaba Cloud, then recruit customers globally.
1. Responsible for maintaining the operations and content production workflows of Alibaba Cloud's online community platforms (including forum, Alibaba Cloud's blog and Content Hub).
2. Developing strategies to drive engagement and increase interaction across all assets.
3. Interacting with regional managers and cloud architects to build a network of resources to build content designed to create passion and grow the community on and off the website.
4. Responsible for overseeing the content creation process and implementing the content calendar across all community platforms.
5. Interacting with and nurturing relationships with key opinion leaders and other content partners.
6. Manage the workflows for the Content Management System to ensure timely content updates.
7. Writing and blogging on 3rd party forums and platforms.
8. Analyzing the data of each platform to evaluate the success of each strategy.
1. Minimum of BA/BS degree in a related field
2. 3+ years of experience working in communications or leading online communities. Preferably with experience in the IT and software industry.
3. Experience in designing customer experiences.
4. An understanding of content marketing, content strategy and user experience design.
5. Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
6. Native English speakers. Working level of Chinese is a bonus.
7. Has experience or knowledge in online community operations
8. A motivated self-starter and a competent researcher.
9. Good project coordination skills, highly team spirited, positive can-do attitude, can work to tight deadlines.