Alibaba Cloud-Online Community Manager-杭州/北京
1. Responsible for maintaining the operations and content production workflows of Alibaba Cloud's online community platforms (including forum, Alibaba Cloud's blog and Content Hub).
2. Developing strategies to drive engagement and increase interaction across all assets.
3. Interacting with regional managers and cloud architects to build a network of resources to build content designed to create passion and grow the community on and off the website.
4. Responsible for overseeing the content creation process and implementing the content calendar across all community platforms.
5. Interacting with and nurturing relationships with key opinion leaders and other content partners.
6. Manage the workflows for the Content Management System to ensure timely content updates.
7. Writing and blogging on 3rd party forums and platforms.
8. Analyzing the data of each platform to evaluate the success of each strategy.
1. Minimum of BA/BS degree in a related field
2. 3+ years of experience working in communications or leading online communities. Preferably with experience in the IT and software industry.
3. Experience in designing customer experiences.
4. An understanding of content marketing, content strategy and user experience design.
5. Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
6. Native English speakers. Working level of Chinese is a bonus.
7. Has experience or knowledge in online community operations
8. A motivated self-starter and a competent researcher.
9. Good project coordination skills, highly team spirited, positive can-do attitude, can work to tight deadlines.
|Alibaba Cloud-Sales Operation-BI||运营综合||北京市,杭州市||1||2017-08-23|
|Alibaba Cloud-Business Operation||运营综合||北京市,杭州市||1||2017-08-23|
|Alibaba Cloud-Content Strategist-Hangzhou, Beijing||运营综合||北京市,杭州市||1||2017-08-21|
|蚂蚁金服-Traffic and Content Operations Manager-London||运营综合||海外||1||2017-08-20|