蚂蚁金服-Regional Marketing and Operation-国际事业群
- Report to Head of Marketing and Operation, SEA, you will be responsible for a set of business goals in the assigned markets in SEA region.
- Together with country managers and BDs, to establish marketing and acquisition goals, timelines and the execution plan.
- Develop and design online and offline marketing initiatives to support partner acquisition and grow accounts transactions.
- Manage, execute and track global and regional marketing campaigns to meet the specific targets.
- Analyze data to develop tactics and engage with relevant channels to reach the target audience.
- Execute account management process including create reports for key accounts with agreed matrices, conduct periodic account review and follow up the action plans.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years’ experience including marketing and operating in a consumer facing online and offline retail/services industry; Master degree is highly desired.
• Highly analytical and strategic, flexible and adaptive, able to shift the role from strategy to day to day tactical operations constantly.
• Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent Excel and PPT capabilities
• Fluent speak and writing English and Mandarin Chinese is mandatory; Thai, Malay, Bahasa Indonesia or any other SEA language would be an advantage.