Ant Financial-Sr. Product Manager
You will be a key member of Alipay Southeast Asia product team to help achieve company’s global vision – to serve 2 billion users in 10 years. You will plan and support the integration of Alipay payment products and platform capabilities to strategic partners and key merchants, and deliver innovative payment products that transform the markets while fulfilling regulatory requirements. Meanwhile be responsible to continue to enhance Alipay’s platform capabilities by working and integrating payment channels onto Alipay system and develop value-added payment capabilities.
• Understand competitive landscape in local markets (Southeast Asia), discover market insights and identify customer pain points
• Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders, project-manage the integration of payment channels onto Alipay platform and overseas E2E development process from evaluating contracts to go-live. Manage channel partners and customer relationship in any product related engagement.
• Articulate value propositions of business initiatives. Translate business requirements into product requirement/ user stories. Ensure development team understands the context and specifications to deliver quality product within timeline.
• Understand user mindset and behavior thru research, observation, data-mining and E2E testing. Engineer and deliver frictionless and relevant payment experience to customers.
• Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary product contact for queries related to the product.
• Manage partner and customer relationship in any product related engagement.
• Understand, define and track product performance metric. Continue provide feedback to improve customer experience and performance.
• 5 years+ experience in a product management or related role. Previous experience in payments or ecommerce industry is highly preferred
• Good understanding on ecommerce, payment technology, payment channels and industry players in Southeast Asia markets
• Hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams, preferably integrating payment channels or payment services. Experience in understanding business requirement and defining product specifications
• Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans
• Strong organizational acumen – ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration
• Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and listen, ability to work independently, and strong drive to get things done
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers