集团法务部-Legal Counsel-International Commercial-AliCloud-London/Paris//Munich/Milan/Amsterdam
Alibaba Group Legal Department
The Alibaba Group legal department has been recognized as a leading in-house team globally for its commercial, intellectual property and transactional. The team comprises more than 300 staff spread throughout business units as well as corporate level activities such as IP, litigation, employment, M&A and investment. The largest team of lawyers works at Alibaba Group Headquarters in Hangzhou, China and we also have lawyers in other cities in Mainland China, as well as in California, Hong Kong, Moscow and Singapore. Many of our lawyers are bilingual and have worked in other leading companies and law firms.
The legal work is dynamic, fast-paced and challenging.
We seek to hire a Legal Counsel / Senior Legal Counsel who will be a key member of the growing international commercial legal team supporting Alibaba Cloud’s rapid expansion around the world.
The attorney will be based in London, Paris, Munich, Milan or Amsterdam, with frequent travel.
Primary responsibilities and key requirements are listed below:
• Negotiate, draft and review contracts and commercial agreements.
• Advise on legal aspects of Alibaba Cloud’s international expansion, including current and proposed new product, technology and service offerings.
• Provide advice to business teams on legal aspects of new business models and strategies, business operations and marketing activities.
• Support commercial cooperation aspects of pending M&A matters as well post-closing integration of acquired entities and businesses.
• Research local laws and regulations and manage outside counsel.
• Overseas legal qualification. Candidates with both PRC and overseas qualification encouraged to apply.
• 5-10+ years of post-qualification experience at a law firm and/or corporation. In-house experience and technology sector experience are welcome, but not required.
• Chinese language proficiency (ability to hold business meetings in Chinese), strong drafting skills in English.
• Open to frequent international travel, including to Hangzhou, China.
• Highly-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure.
• Sincere interest in technology, innovation and business.
• High integrity and desire to collaborate with others.
|集团法务部-LEGAL COUNSEL PROCUREMENT-HZ/HK||法务||杭州,中国香港||1||2018-10-09|
|集团法务部-Legal Counsel-International Corporate-HK||法务||中国香港||1||2018-09-18|
|集团法务部-Senior Transaction Counsel-BJ/HK||法务||北京||3||2018-09-11|
|集团法务部-Legal Counsel-AliCloud International-HZ/BJ/HK||法务||杭州,中国香港,北京||2||2018-09-06|