HR Department-HR Shared Service Manager – North American-San Mateo
1. Build/manage day-to-day HR operations/transactional services and ensure the service is delivered with high quality and efficiency, including various staffing activities such as new hire induction, probation, transfer, exit, termination, etc.
2. Provide support to maintain HR policy, procedure and programs;
3. Continuously drive improvements in vendor management duties including but not limited to North
American payroll and benefit providers. Make sure high standard of data accuracy and compliance
can be achieved.
4. Maintain and analyze HR data, provide in-depth insights/reports on employee trend/issues
including turnover & headcount report to support critical HR actions.
5. Act as contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to HR policies,
procedures and benefits.
6. Play critical role in liaising with business management, Corporate C&B, stakeholders, process
owners and HRBP;
7. Partner with HRBP in actively identifying improvements according to LEAN ways of working and
participates in LEAN process improvement activities
1. Bachelor degree. At least 6+ years’ overall HR operation experiences in global company, payroll & benefit vendor management experience is preferred;
2. Strong capability of problem solving;
3. Good team management skills;
4. Quick learner with a positive and pragmatic attitude as well as an excellent sense of priority;
5. Strong Vendor Management skills;
6. Customer focused with good organizational sensitivity, collaborative and change agile;
7. High capability of working independently and can work in a fast-paced environment;
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Mandarin;