集团CFO线-Treasury Specialist -Hong Kong
• Cash operations for overseas entities including payment processing, inquiry handling, inter-company settlements, and cash investments etc.
• Co-ordinate with banks and internal business teams to ensure smooth payment handling and import/export settlement including LC etc.
• Support payment process enhancement to optimize operation efficiency & maintain good internal control.
• Assist in bank account opening, closure and amendments (eg. updating bank signatories).
• Operate daily e-banking administration.
• Assist in cash flow forecast and liquidity management.
• Perform analysis in terms of daily oerations to enhance operation efficiency.
• Drive operational standardization, develop and maintain SOP.
• Push projects / initiatives with cross-functional teams.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by team leader.
• Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in Treasury, Banking Operations Team, or SSC payment function.
• Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related.
• Export/Import settlement experience is an advantage.
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and under pressure, with strong sense of responsibility.
• Willing to learn and work as a good team player.
• Proven effective and result-oriented problem solving skills.
• Good skills in MS office applications
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• Immediately available is preferred.