集团CFO线- 集团财务管理-Finance Manager/Senior Accountant-HK
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the accounting and administration of share-based awards of the Company.
1. Manage the accounting and analysis for the Company’s share-based awards.
2. Prepare journal entries and reconciliation of leger accounts (share-based compensation related) timely and accurately.
3. Coordinate with outside service providers to ensure timely provision of the data reports and accurate calculations for the Company’s share-based compensation costs.
4. Maintain the data system of the Company’s share-based awards and share information.
5. Oversight the interface of employee’s trading platforms.
6. Conduct training to employee of the trading platforms.
7. Performs troubleshooting as required.
8. Develop procedures to maintain data security and data backup.
1. University graduate, major in finance and accounting or related disciplines.
2. Qualified accountant, with Big 4 training is a plus.
3. At least 5 years solid experience in accounting or other professional service.
4. Mature, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, independent, detail-oriented and well organized.
5. Good character and interpersonal skills, strong project management skills and organizational skills.
6. Team player with commitment to quality, and able to adapt in a fast-changing, dynamic working environment.
7. Willing to take up challenges and able to work under tight schedules.
8. Good command of written and communication skills in both English and Chinese, and ability to converse in Mandarin.
9. Immediate availability is preferred.
10. Occasional business travel is required.
|集团CFO线- 集团财务管理-Senior Associate, Investor Relations -HK||财务及内控||中国香港||2||2018-09-13|
|集团CFO线-集团财务管理-Associate - 投资者关系-杭州||财务及内控||杭州||1||2018-09-10|
|集团CFO线- 集团财务管理-Group Finance Reporting Manager-HK||财务及内控||中国香港||1||2018-08-14|