Human Resource Department-Benefits Manager -Singapore
1. Provide In-house Benefits Consultative Services to employees and HRBP and ensure benefits operations are delivered with high quality and efficiency.
2. Implement Companywide benefits program and manage the annual benefits planning cycle and ensure compliance with regional and country specific legislation.
3. Develop and deliver end-to-end benefits solutions to support HR services globally and appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
4. Manage all aspects of plan administration, including oversight of outsource vendor operations not restricted to vendor relationship building, contract review and the monitoring performance guarantees.
5. Continuously drive improvements in vendor management duties including but not limited to service level agreement and benefit delivery model/process.
6. Act as project manager for the implementation of new programs and/or plan design changes for all plans and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of existing programs
7. Identify gaps of existing benefits structure and recommend new benefits programs to improve the competitiveness and cost effectiveness of benefits provisions
8. Co-work with COE team on C&B strategy to optimize benefits scheme and ongoing review of the effectiveness of existing processes
9. Play critical role in liaising with business management, Corporate C&B, stakeholders, process owners and HRBP
10. Lead the development of all benefits communications and directs the work of others
1. Bachelor degree minimum 6 years of benefit management experience in global company, Chinese MNC working experience is preferred.
2. Thorough knowledge of Asia Pacific region benefit plan laws and regulations
3. Strong Vendor Management skills
4. Managing projects proficiently, efficiently, and with accountability for project results
5. Quick learner with a positive and pragmatic attitude as well as an excellent sense of priority.
6. Service orientation and strong partnering skills.
7. High capability of working independently and can work in a fast-paced environment
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Mandarin
|AGTD-Organizational Culture/Organization Development（Southeast Asia Market）-Ant Financial||人力资源||杭州||1||2018-09-21|