国际用户体验事业部-Director of User Experience Design
• Drive strategic vision in design efforts focusing on delivering clearly defined, tailored and intuitive user experiences; create a connection between the work of the team and the mission and values of the organization.
• Establish cross-country team communication and collaboration processes to leverage each teams’ expertise.
• Partner with key stakeholders (e.g., PM, Engineering) to ensure that teams are appropriately staffed, operating effectively and leveraging strengths from cross-country teams to efficiently produce highly usable/valuable/feasible products that delight our customers.
• Expertise in guiding strong experience and visual designs, user research, content creation, and front-end development to produce a seamless, effortless user experience.
• Identify the need for analysis in customer behavior changes (for example, spikes in sales, revenue, traffic, abandonment, engagement, etc.).
• Extensive knowledge of industry standards, best practices, and innovative technologies.
• Strong global experience in web and mobile product development.
• Expertise in usability and design best practices, ability to craft and communicate compelling vision and story to multiple audiences.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
• Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Ability to tolerate stress and be adaptable, flexible, persistent, versatile and handle multiple projects.
• Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• 10+ years' experience managing design teams and design strategy.
• Portfolio or work samples showcasing UX prowess, creativity, and depth of thought coupled with fluency in best practices for Interaction Design, Visual Design, Content Management and Front End Development
• The position is located in Hangzhou, China
• Capable of holding business meetings and presenting presentations in Chinese and English.