AGTD-Operation-Merchants Platform（Middle East/Europe Market）-AliExpress
ALIBABA GLOBAL TALENT DEVELOPMENT (AGTD)
Alibaba Global Leadership Academy (AGLA) is the umbrella organization responsible for developing unique talent programs for various levels within Alibaba Group, dedicated to nurturing the global skills and mindset required for international growth.
Alibaba Global Talent Development Program (AGTD):
The AGTD program is under AGLA and is the latest program aimed at developing global talents in Alibaba.
Through 2 years within Alibaba’s core business units at the headquarters in Hangzhou, combined with classroom and experiential learnings, AGTD members will gain in-depth business knowledge and cultural experience at Alibaba. We expect AGTD graduates to take critical roles in the businesses which are highly impactful in Alibaba’s globalization journey.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We welcome talents with professional experience in industries including:
• Cross-border e-commerce
• Big data and cloud computing
• Fin-tech and online payments
• International logistics
To be successful in Alibaba, we expect candidates to be:
• Open-minded toward differences in culture, perspective, and ways of doing business
• Adaptive to change Alibaba is a pioneer across many industries. As such, uncertainty is the norm
• Humble as we navigate complex situations all the time at Alibaba. No one is perfect
• Altruistic because helping others to succeed is helping ourselves
• Resilient and strong enough to overcome any type of difficulty
We also ask all applicants to have:
• At least 3-5 years of work experience
• Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (HSK-4 equivalent and above)
Brief Introduction of AliExpress:
AliExpress is an online shopping platform which offers customers all over the world access to a massive selection of quality products with competitive prices.
Our customers come from 243 countries and regions, including all 193 United Nation members. They shop everything from apparel to electronics, jewelry & watches, home goods, furniture and health & beauty products, enjoy Smarter Shopping, Better Living via AliExpress.
Responsible for merchants expansion, such as merchant enrollment or seller management.
1. Investigate and analyze cross-border sellers’ opinions of Aliexpress for product optimization
2. Conduct product operation including user maintenance, dealer coverage, marketing activities, data analysis and troubleshooting;
3. Facilitate dealers in each operation link and accelerate sustainable growth of sellers in the target market;
4. Internal team communication and coordination, including marketing team, product team, customer service team and logistics team.
1. Possesses overseas consumer insight, understands cross-boarder e-commerce trends, business perspective and prospective.
2. With brands/merchants operations capability, familiar with cross-boarder trading. Business development and marketing experience is preferred.
3. With strong project management skill, problem analysis skill, and strong communication skills.
4. Makes business decisions through data analysis.
5. Proactive, enthusiastic, curious.
6. Fluent in both English and Chinese.