AGTD-Business Development/KA Management (Europe Market)-Tmall Global
ALIBABA GLOBAL TALENT DEVELOPMENT (AGTD)
Alibaba Global Leadership Academy (AGLA) is the umbrella organization responsible for developing unique talent programs for various levels within Alibaba Group, dedicated to nurturing the global skills and mindset required for international growth.
Alibaba Global Talent Development Program (AGTD):
The AGTD program is under AGLA and is the latest program aimed at developing global talents in Alibaba.
Through 2 years within Alibaba’s core business units at the headquarters in Hangzhou, combined with classroom and experiential learnings, AGTD members will gain in-depth business knowledge and cultural experience at Alibaba. We expect AGTD graduates to take critical roles in the businesses which are highly impactful in Alibaba’s globalization journey.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We welcome talents with professional experience in industries including:
• Cross-border e-commerce
• Big data and cloud computing
• Fin-tech and online payments
• International logistics
To be successful in Alibaba, we expect candidates to be:
• Open-minded toward differences in culture, perspective, and ways of doing business
• Adaptive to change Alibaba is a pioneer across many industries. As such, uncertainty is the norm
• Humble as we navigate complex situations all the time at Alibaba. No one is perfect
• Altruistic because helping others to succeed is helping ourselves
• Resilient and strong enough to overcome any type of difficulty
We also ask all applicants to have:
• At least 3-5 years of work experience
• Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (HSK-4 equivalent and above)
Brief Introduction of Tmall Import and Export Business Division:
Tmall Import and Export Business Division is composed of Tmall Global and Tmall World. It is committed to linking brands and consumers all over the world to realize the company’s strategy of "Global Buy and Global Sell".
The import business “Tmall Global” is the No.1 import ecommerce platform in China and propels the consumption upgrading of the country by offering products from 73 countries and 18,000+ brands to Chinese consumers.
The export business “Tmall World” helps Chinese brands and merchants to sell globally through our cross-border ecommerce platform.
1.Set up business plan according to Tmall global local market plan. Independently complete business development plan and take ownership of the entire process of recruiting new business partners.
2.Work with category leaders to develop cross-border e-commerce strategy and ensure smooth implementation, be responsible for negotiations and maintain regular communication
3.Coordinate various kinds of business issues for related key accounts
4.Leverage external third party resources to develop Tmall global local market business, and enable key business partners to strengthen the capabilities.
5.Responsible for quantitative data analysis and management regarding key category and business partners.
1. Fluent English skill and strong negotiation capability, familiar with local business practices.
2. Logical thinking and strong business data analysis ability.
3.Understands market intelligence of the industry, able to analyze problems and propose corresponding solutions.
4. Local education background or work experience is preferred.
5. More than 3-5 year's experience in E-commerce or internet industry is preferred
6. Retail background or strategic consulting industry is preferred