At AutoNavi, great ideas have ways of becoming great products. In Snowman team, your ideas can become part of the Maps experience in Apple eco-system, across all Apple products. If you are a self-motivated, high-energy individual who is not afraid of challenges, we’re looking for you.
Snowman team is seeking an expert Data Scientist to join us about Apple Maps product, as well as other collaborations within Apple eco-system and Alibaba eco-system. This role will involve working with Internet-scale data across numerous Maps features and customer touch points, undertaking in-depth quantitative analysis and building models to drive strategy.
The team’s culture is centered around rapid iteration with open feedback and debate along the way, plus strong collaboration with product, engineering, and data.
* 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst, preferably for an app or digital subscription business. You should have a strong and curious business mindset with an ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action.
* Expert with Python, SPSS and data visualization tools for full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis, and presentation.
* Familiarity with A/B test experimentation design.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to lead work to tight deadlines and handle the pressure of executive requests and product launches.
Minimum of a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or relevant field.