• Recognized principal, technical or business contributor. Also recognized as a premier technical, industry or product specialist. Has high level of knowledge of relevant technologies, emerging business/ industry trends, competitive technical direction and product direction. May direct others.
• Works on products that impact customer success or address future 2B market concepts in payment scenarios. In addition, may integrate research and emerging technologies into the overall 2B product family.
• Determines methodologies and procedures on new assignments based on general direction from senior management.
• Elevates the conversation with business partners to the strategic level, understanding strategic goals and proposing plans to support them effectively
• Responsible for the overall success of product with accountability for the Business Technology solution across teams by assuring delivery against integrated and aligned requirements, design, roadmap and solution architecture.
• Partner with various business partners, vendors and solution teams to evaluate how to best acquire or leverage existing technology to meet evolving business requirements. Responsible for the sourcing strategy and vendor selection of products and services as part of the initiatives
【Required Skills/ Experience】
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in product management and/or relevant applications delivery experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Deep experience in enterprise products/component/SaaS with an emphasis on:
• Proficient with agile/scrum development methodologies
• Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
• Function independently and as part of a team under aggressive deadlines in a (really) fast-paced environment, convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work, and strive for continued improvement. The successful candidate will enjoy the risk and opportunity of advanced technology development.
• Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems with analytical thinking skills
• Good technical acumen to oversee architects and engineers and proactively identify risks and issues.
• Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy
• Proven ability to deliver on commitments at scale
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment