Launched in 1999, Alibaba.com is the leading platform for global wholesale trade. We serve millions of buyers and suppliers around the world. As part of the Alibaba Group, our mission is to make it easy to do business anywhere. The site policy team is responsible for setting rules for the marketplace and supply chain services, enabling the healthy growth and expansion of our products and services. We leverage the cutting edge technology and rich proprietary data to manage risk and enable growth.
We are looking for highly motivated,creative and energetic professionals to join us. Your roles will include:
1. Design and implement policies to enforce right user behaviors, to enable the launch and growth of new products and services.
2. Drive the policy effectiveness and user experiences.
3. Build tools to reach and educate users and service partners regarding policy changes and actions which impact end users.
4. Coordinate internal resources to deliver the right solution for policy rules.
1. Familiar with online market place business. Strong business sense. Super problem solving skills. Proven record of setting high quality policies. Previous experiences in risk management, user dispute resolution areas are preferred.
2. Learn fast: pick up new business models quickly. Can apply professional skills at new environment and new business models smoothly. A hands-on self-starter. Highly motivated on personal development, for e.g. can easily switch between the roles of presenting policy principles and handling user escalations.
3. Adapt quickly to new environments. Full of positive energy. Embrace changes.
4. Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills. Must be fluent in both English and Chinese.
5. Bachelor degree required, Master degree and above preferred.
6. Minimum 5+ years of experiences,experience in e-commerce is preferred.