ALIBABA GLOBAL TALENT DEVELOPMENT (AGTD)
The Alibaba Global Talent Development Program (AGTD) gives you a head start of your career as a global talent. Not only you will be in the frontline of Alibaba's globalization business in varies international markets such as Spain, Russia, France, Italy, Poland, and Brazil but also you will be the cultural pioneer in bridging China and the world. This is an opportunity in a lifetime that you shall not miss! Join AGTD and REAILISE YOUR DREAM IN ALIBABA!
Through 2 years within Alibaba’s core business units at the headquarters in Hangzhou, combining workshops and experiential learnings, AGTD members will gain in-depth business knowledge and cultural insights at Alibaba. We expect AGTD graduates to take critical roles in the businesses which are highly impactful in Alibaba’s globalization journey.
We need you to have:
• At least 3-5 years of work experience
• Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (HSK-4 equivalent and above)
We need you to be:
• Open-minded toward differences in culture, perspective, and ways of doing business
• Adaptive to change Alibaba is a pioneer across many industries. As such, uncertainty is the norm
• Humble as we navigate complex situations all the time at Alibaba. No one is perfect
• Altruistic because helping others to succeed is helping ourselves
• Resilient and strong enough to overcome any type of difficulty
Brief Introduction of AliExpress：
About AliExpress AliExpress is Alibaba’s (NYSE:BABA) global business to consumer (B2C) division. With more than 100 million page views per day, AliExpress.com ranked 40th globally. Everyday, AliExpress brings the world’s largest collection of high quality and moderately-priced products to customers in 220 countries.
1. Familiar with the market demand and culture of major overseas countries, formulate and implement buyer operation plans
2. Formulate category annual planning and strategy based on user needs and category/ industry trends
3. Conduct category planning, analyze commodity and market data, discover emerging category markets, and establish mechanisms for acquisition
Contents Specialist :
1. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of content relating to Aliexpress different categories
2. Integrate internal and external resources to plan activities/events which create strong product/platform visibility
3. Design and plan activities with category managers and top sellers
4. Analyze of core data to optimize content, activities and implementation of user needs.
Seller Manager :
1. Classify and manage sellers. Develop operation strategies and plans .
2. Through data analysis, summarize common problems that exist within seller operation, propose and implement solutions through the platform operation mode
3. Recruit capable sellers
We welcome talents with professional experience in industries including:
2.Operations related experience，such as industry, seller, users, product operations, etc.
3.Those who are dynamic, fun, open-minded and with entrepreneurial spirit to take challenges