菜鸟-海外项目物业运营专家-列日-International Project Property Operation expert - Liege
International Project Property Operation expert - Liege
Location : Belgium
1. Assist the supervisor, and be responsible for the formulation and assessment of the rules of property management of overseas logistics parks and E-Hub in Liege of Cai Niao;
2. Carry out daily management and assessment of the property management company, and revise the assessment standards;
3. Regularly check the results of property management work, put forward suggestions and improvement plans for the daily operation of the property company, and be responsible for the results of on-site property management;
4. Dock Cai Niao customers of overseas logistics parks and E-Hub , and be responsible for the docking of customers' needs such as collection, maintenance and complaints to meet the demands of customers in the parks;
5. Make budgets and ensure the optimization of operation and management costs;
6. Responsible for maintaining the relationship between overseas governments, ensuring the normal operation of overseas logistics parks in Cai Niao, and assisting in supporting investment promotion.
1. Fluent English and French as working language , speaking mandarins will be plus;
2. More than 5 years of experience in property management, must have experience in property service in industrial park, logistics park and large business, as well as management positions in large property companies.
3. Bachelor degree or above;
4. Be optimistic and positive, responsible, and have good communication and pressure-bearing abilities.
5. Able to accept long-term assignment and business trip in Europe or related country.