Design Business Unit-Senior Content Strategist(English)-AliExpress
Content strategist will be responsible for:
• Creating web and UX content to support the daily operations of various business teams.
• Collaborating with product managers, marketing teams and designers and engineers to ensure simple, creative and useful products that customers will engage with and enjoy.
• Be responsible for content creation using publishing and management tools.
• Opportunity to develop and enforce brand direction and guidelines.
• Develop creative campaigns and success stories to enhance our brand image.
• Constantly looking for new ways to improve content quality, results or efficiency.
• Able to discover new opportunities to drive basic business value through content.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in the face of a challenge. Someone who can jump over language barriers and cultural disparities and come out stronger.
• Possess a solid understanding of user-centered design processes and information architecture principles.
• Ability to think creatively – both in terms of content and problem solving.
• Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to changes in project and business strategy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to details.
• 3-5 years or more of related experience in content creation or creative writing.
• A portfolio showing quality content deliverables or writing samples.
• Related degree preferred but not required.
• Spoken Mandarin is a bonus but not required.
• Past experience in tech company is a plus.
|Design Business Unit-Senior Content Strategist(English)-Alibaba.com||用户体验与研究||杭州||若干||2020-07-27|