Alipay Payment Services Hong Kong Limited-Technical Operation& Maintenance Manager 运维经理
• Responsible for building up overall framework and process of operation& maintenance.
• Responsible for the roll-out of key projects including preparing technical settings, end user trainings, and collaboration with internal colleagues, partners and vendors
• Responsible for technical operation and post-implementation maintenance support for enterprise level application or equipment SDK integration.
• Monitor and analyze the real-time/off-line data, providing maintenance and technical support to ensure the smoothness of business operation among key partners and merchants
• Coordinate resources of all relevant parties to quickly respond to emergent cases and improve the cooperation mechanism and process
• Summarize and optimize the on-line/off-line monitoring rules, work closely with the relevant stakeholders to improve the platform’s overall infrastructure performance and capabilities
• 3+ years working experience in Software Development or Technical Support
• Familiar with at least one programming language in JAVA,C,C++,C# and Python, computer networks, database(mysql, oracle or sql sever), data mining, or business intelligence
• Familiar with common operating systems, arm, Linux and windows.
• Operation or maintenance experience in the sectors of banking, payment agencies (payment & settlement business) and knowledge in K8S is a plus
• Ability to remain calm and make the right decision in emergency situations
• Good communication skills with an ability to coordinate and collaborate among teams to drive and complete the work
• Ability to work under pressure and take the 7*24 emergency on-call
• Fluent in spoken English/Cantonese and good command of Mandarin
• Base in Hong Kong