Alibaba Quantum Laboratory(AQL)-Process Engineer, Quantum Computing-Hangzhou
The goal of Alibaba Quantum Laboratory (AQL) is to realize the revolutionary potentials of quantum computing. We are committed to this long-term mission and aspire to build a world-leading program in the next few years. Our interdisciplinary and international team is based in Hangzhou (Hardware and Systems), Beijing (Applications), and Bellevue, USA (Algorithms). English is the sole working language of AQL.
As a Quantum Process Engineer, you will work in a multifunctional team with scientists and engineers to develop the fabrication processes of superconducting quantum circuits.
• Develop the fabrication processes of superconducting devices.
• Establish and monitor baseline processes of the equipment in QuFab.
• Commission new equipment and perform in-house modifications and upgrades on existing equipment.
• Perform necessary device or film characterization using SEM, AFM, FIB and etc.
• Support Fab manager for necessary user training and orientation.
• Master Degree in a relevant science and engineering fields, such as Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science and Chemistry. Ph. D degree preferred.
• Minimum 3-year experience in the fabrication of superconducting/semiconductor-based devices or integrated circuits. Strong expertise in at least one fabrication process of lithography, etching and material growth. Hands-on experience with multiple fabrication processes is a plus.
• Knowledge of chemistry, electrical and optical characterization techniques, packaging techniques, and epitaxial material growth is a plus.
• Experience in both research laboratory and industrial production environments is also desirable.
• Extensive experience in operating and maintaining an electron-beam lithography system is desirable.
(a) a resume.
(b) a cover letter, in which please state in one or two paragraphs your main accomplishments and the estimated start date of the job you are applying to.
|阿里云智能事业群-Data Center Resource Planning Analyst/ Operations Research Analyst-基础设施领域||算法||杭州||若干||2020-09-17|